After catching a bad cold, I've been getting really bad asthma attacks so I've decided to try a vegan diet with lots of raw veggies to see if it'll help. After just a few days I've started feeling a lot better.
My first few days on a vegan and mostly raw diet.
1. All I can think about is milk chocolate, because I can't have it, I want it all the more.
2. When I make the children cheese sandwiches, I find myself drooling over them.
3. Last week I couldn't climb the stairs once without wheezing and getting out of breath, this week I've managed to run up and down a few times without wheezing.
4. I've only woke up wheezing and coughing once in the last couple of nights, last week I was waking up almost every hour.
5.The children want to go out for pizza, but I say no as I know I'll find it too hard yet, not to eat a pizza.
6. I'm still coughing a lot, but not as much as last week.
7. Last week I couldn't talk on the phone without getting out of breath, this week I'm able to hold a conversation on the phone without much trouble.
8. Last week my asthma rated a 10/10 this week I'd rate it a 5/10
9. Really missing all my favourite meals such as cheese jacket potatoes and cheese on toast.
10. I'm going to follow a vegan diet for a few more days, until I can rate my asthma back down to 2/10. Not sure if I could keep it up long term, but next time my asthma is bad I'll be cutting out dairy products again, as it really does seem to be helping me.